Chemical Peels can be done on the face, neck, or hands.
They can be used to:
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- Improve the appearance of mild scars
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
- Improve the look and feel of skin
After a chemical peel, skin is temporarily more sensitive to the sun, so wear sunscreen every day. It should say "broad-spectrum" on the label, meaning it protects against the sun's UVA and UVB rays. Also, it should be a physical sunscreen and be above SPF 30.
We also offer the Chemical Peel of VI Peel at Dream Spa by Evolution.
The VI Peel will improve the tone, texture and clarity of the skin; reduce or eliminate age spots, freckles, and hyper-pigmentation, including melasma; soften lines and wrinkles; clear acne skin conditions; reduce or eliminate acne scars; and stimulate the production of collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin. This peel provides dramatic results with no pain, no skin preparation, and minimal healing time (4-7 days).